[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Wehrmacht War Dead

Douglas Di Paola douglas_ddp at msn.com
Sun Apr 13 13:17:19 PDT 2008

To anyone that may know...

I recently found my German great grandfather while searching the Volksbund.De website.  Does anyone know how can I
get information about him including any military records?  His name is
Julius Wittmann, born 1876, missing/dead 1914, born in Zyrardow, Poland.
Any help you can provide me would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Douglas Di Paola