[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Josefkow Church Records

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Apr 15 09:00:52 PDT 2008

Kyle,

I am attaching a family group sheet for Johan Kunkel and Anna Caroline
Meiske that shows the exact birth data for both of them.   They are in
Gostynin parish per the source notes at the bottom of the family group
sheet.

You will get the attachment, but the rest of the list will not.   This
information was in the file I sent to you last year, but apparently you
did not see the source data?   Send me a separate email if you cannot
find source data in the genealogy program you are using.

Gary Warner