[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] JESKE

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at mts.net
Tue Apr 15 09:39:59 PDT 2008

Yup, been there....not my family...I have the ancestry membership and did a page by page of the Hamburg lists that weren't transcribed yet as they only cover to 1913.  only found the father Rudolf Yeske going to England with another of the Radons family in 1914.  His transcription on Find My Past was Teske, so I try all combinations and sounds like possibilities.

I've been narrowing down my options on the Cdn lists, the years where I still have to look (1914-1920)include the ports in France, Russia, very few from Antwerp but I hadn't thought of doing any from Scandinavia...maybe that should be next.

I've found everyone save this particular group over the last 3 years of page by paging, and all with dial up (living in the country has disadvantages in the technological world!) so...needless to say, if there is anyway to narrow it down...I'm open.
Thanks for the suggestions,

Rhonda