[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Herbstreit

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Apr 16 20:07:41 PDT 2008

Rick,

Thanks to one of our more diligent extractors of data, we have Jakob
Herbstreith (28 Feb 1851 in Lwowek) and three more generations back for
him.   We also have his marriage to Christiane Bauer (abt 1855, also in
Lwowek) in 1874 in Gabin, and up to two generations more on her (four on
one of her lines).

We also have siblings for Jakob and Christiane, but do not have any of
the data below this couple- that is where we need your data.

Please come and join us- you are in the right place.

Gary Warner
SGGEE