[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bertha SCHULZ from Elowka

Rainer Hublitz rainer.hublitz at t-online.de
Thu Apr 17 13:20:25 PDT 2008

I´m looking for any information about Bertha SCHULZ (*22.10.1889 in Elowka).
I dont know anything about her parents or brothers and sisters.
The only thing I know, is that her fathers´s forename is perhaps "Richard"
and that the family came from Pommern to Volhynia.
Bertha SCHULZ had a child before being married, Juliana SCHULZ (*18.02.1911
in Elowka). Between 1911 and 1916 she married an unknown
POPOVITZ. The SCHULZ family had to leave Vohynia between 1915 and 1918.
Their son Hans POPOVITZ was born 28.02.1917.
In 1918 the unknown POPOVITZ died. The family moved to East Prussia, where
they stayed at first, we don´t know.
Later they lived in Wandlacken, where the parents of Bertha SCHULTZ were
burried.
Bertha SCHULTZ married again, a russian or ukrainian named Nikolai
Ivanovitsch SCHURTAKOW (*08.05.1883).
Does anybody know anything about these persons mentioned above ?
Thank you very much for your help.

Rainer Hublitz