[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ports of Emigration

Harry Jansohn hrjansohn at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 08:45:58 PDT 2008

Hi Rhonda, and all,

I have a question.  Where have you been able to check the emigrants from Antwerp?
What sources?  Several of my mother's family left from Antwerp, and I don't have
full information on my grandfather's dates or last residence.  Also, have you checked
the ports of Libau/Liepaja, Latvia and Rotterdam, Netherlands; I have some ancestors
who left from those two ports, although they may have made later stops in other ports before
crossing the ocean.

Janice Jansohn

Harry Jansohn
hrjansohn at earthlink.net