[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ports of Emigration

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at mts.net
Fri Apr 18 10:57:47 PDT 2008

I did a search on the Canadian website
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/archivianet/passenger/001045-100.01-e.php

using search parameter of Netherlands and year, you can do just country or
port
but I found it easier to put in countries in case there were some obscure
ports I didn't know about.  Keep in mind these are ships destined for Canada
but all had pages with persons in transit to the USA, usually found at the
back pages of the manifest...(but not always).

I did check Libau listed under Russia and Rotterdam etc.  I think I have
covered all the ports, and am thinking they are on a list that I looked at
but couldn't read due to the page being white.

Hope this helps..

Rhonda