[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mahnke, Pigorsch, Schultz

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 19 21:03:18 PDT 2008

Upon celebrating the 80th birthday of my uncle, I received today a trunk of
letters and documents that my Grandfather had saved.  They have many clues of
relatives.

But first I have to find someone to teach me to read the old German
script...anyone in the vicinity of Barrhead, Alberta that I could visit?

Second, does anyone know of an Erich Schultz from Dowagiac, Michigan?

Or Margaret Erdsack born 1924 in Canada, last known address Hamburg?

Or Julius and Ida Mahnke, last known address Muisberg? sp, Krs Uchermunde?

Also some documents are in Polish--again, anyone in the area---some are very
large and faint so unable to scan them in.

Thank you,
Rita Lyster