[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] post WWI immigration; Yeske, Jeske, Geske

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 08:23:27 PDT 2008

And some that immigrated to North America now use the name GESKE.

There were several JESKE that were listed in marriage records of
Schokken Lutheran Parish in Posen Province in 1820s:  Johann (3),
Ludwig, Daniel.

Posen to Volhynia was a typical migration pattern around the 1830s
and perhaps later.

Nancy in Minnesota