[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families Heine and Wenzel migrated back to Germany 11/1943

Nicolas Heine nicolas.heine at gmx.de
Wed Apr 23 11:26:22 PDT 2008

Specific I am looking for

August Heine, probably born in Schroedersburg 1848, but not sure
August was married to Rosalie Heine (birthname: Janke)
He was the father of 3 children:
Erich Heine, born in Tschenyakow 27.09.1900
Harry Heine and Olga Froehlich

I am looking for everything that has something to do with August Heine.

Also I am looking for the parents of Adolf Wenzel, he was married to
Meta Wenzel (birthname Heine). Meta was a child of Erich Heine, she
was born in Pobrowka.

I also know, tha Erich Heine was married to Pauline Heine (birthname
Schott). Her parents were Katharina and Bernhard Schott, but I don't
have any Idea about them.

Cheers,
Nico