[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families Heine and Wenzel migrated back to Germany 11/1943

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Apr 23 11:45:20 PDT 2008

Nicolas,

We do not seem to have any of the people in the SGGEE databases that you
mention in your email.

As Nelson suggested, you will probably have some success with the EWZ
records, but the older people would not have been alive in the 1940s, so
you will only find them listed on the records of the younger people.

Gary Warner