[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families Heine and Wenzel migrated back to Germany 11/1943

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 12:05:12 PDT 2008

The ODL search engine indicates Erich, Pauline and his family are on EWZ50 film C063.
  Meta with Adolf Wenzel are found on EWZ50 film J007
  There is a Harald Heine but he was born 1914 in Prischib. Is this Erich's brother?

  To find these records search the Odessa Library by selecting "War Records".
  http://www.odessa3.org/search.html

  If this is your family the archives in Berlin could retrieve copies of these records for you.

Nicolas Heine <nicolas.heine at gmx.de> wrote:
  Specific I am looking for

August Heine, probably born in Schroedersburg 1848, but not sure
August was married to Rosalie Heine (birthname: Janke)
He was the father of 3 children:
Erich Heine, born in Tschenyakow 27.09.1900
Harry Heine and Olga Froehlich

I am looking for everything that has something to do with August Heine.

Also I am looking for the parents of Adolf Wenzel, he was married to
Meta Wenzel (birthname Heine). Meta was a child of Erich Heine, she
was born in Pobrowka.

I also know, tha Erich Heine was married to Pauline Heine (birthname
Schott). Her parents were Katharina and Bernhard Schott, but I don't
have any Idea about them.

Cheers,
Nico