[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families Heine and Wenzel migrated back to Germany 11/1943

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Wed Apr 23 12:36:23 PDT 2008

   Nelson, Nicolas,

        Yes, you can see some of the EWZ films through the Mormon
  Family History Centers in Germany without any problems (I've done
  that when I was living in Bayern). I believe it is also possible
  through the Bundesarchiv, but that way has more Datenschutz to
  struggle with.

      Nicolas, there are detailed government records on Germans from
  Russia who migrated to Germany - EWZ, Einwandererzentralstelle.
  You can read more about these records at

  http://leitfaden.wolhynien.de/guide.pdf
  (deutsche)
  or
  http://www.volhynia.com/ewzmain.html
  (English)
   You should find information there on your Heine and Wenzel
  relatives.

             Paul Rakow
             rakow at ifh.de