[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Files & Deportation to Siberia

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Wed Apr 23 18:28:50 PDT 2008

To Kyle & Karl:
There is one EWZ film #2098666 which will have the listing of all the Zietz
names. It would help if you have other names that show a relationship with
the Zietz family. If any of the Zietz's registered as immigrants any time
between 1939 and 1945, they would have to fill out forms showing their
immediate family their parents and probably grandparents. This is the
application stage, before they are granted any status. It is worth a try. If
you find the names of ancestors, you then apply for follow up films that
would have more details. You could be very lucky.
Nelson