[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Files & Deportation to Siberia

Kyle Sattler kylesattler at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 24 07:27:03 PDT 2008

    Hi Karl and Nelson,

    I have looked into the EWZ files on Odessa 3 just the other day.  On
the J044 film that Karl mentioned, I found no Zietz families from
Ekaterinoslav but I did find several Zitz families from Eichwald,
Gottland and Neuhof.  These are all in the vicinity of where the Zietz
family lived.  I will look into getting copies.  I had also searched the
other EWZ and found some more Zietz and Zitz families from around Gottland.

    Thanks for the help,

    Kyle