[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] post WWI immigration, found something in Germany?

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at mts.net
Fri Apr 25 14:18:46 PDT 2008

Thank you both, Jerry and George for your help in this..The location outside
of Lutsk makes a lot of sense.

On the Reichof location, I found one in "Germany" proper, fairly close to
the Belgium border, which would have made Antwerp a more likely location for
departure instead of Hamburg where Rudolph left from....I guess I'll just
have to work on that one a bit more or accept that I may not be able to find
out for sure which one they were in.  Rudolph's travel companion, Gustav
said his wife was in Reichof Germany when he landed in Portland.  There was
nothing beside Rudolph....darn..but I think it would have only made sense
that his family was there as well, and Gustav's wife didn't come over until
1920, via Liverpool but am unable to discern her ship name over from
mainland Europe on the findmypast.com site.

thank you again,

Rhonda