[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anyone have anything on Wanda Henschel fromChodecz? Update

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 9 19:42:28 PDT 2008

Jeffrey,

The Pedigree Database in the member's only section at SGGEE has Michael Henschel born in 1852 in Lanieta, about 4 miles west of Chodecz' and a Amalie Werner born in 1862 born in same village.  You will find their birth records in the microfilmed Lutheran church records for Chodecz.

It is possible these two are the same people as your Michael and Amalia.  Since there are no filmed records beyond 1865 available to us, and you are looking for a marriage record (say in early 1880's) you would have to contact the Wloclawek State Archives and have them do a search for a marriage record for a price.  (or hire a researcher which would be more costsly).

Do you have a birth record for Wanda Henschel?  What are the ages of the parents?

Rose Ingram