[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mantay and Driesner families

Jorge Driesner jorge at driesner.org
Tue Aug 26 13:53:46 PDT 2008

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply, so I will send more data to help it out.

My grandgrandmother, Natalie Mantey (daugther of Adolf Mantey and Paulina
Mantey) was born at Prascoff Wolynia Prusia at that time part of the Russian
Empire, until I find info, at 26 September 1901. She was baptised (sorry I
dont know how to write this word) at 30 September 1911 on the Evangelische
Kirche Czychen (Kr. Oletzko). The baptism certificate is writed in german,
because they call the place Marggrabova instead of Oletzko. I guess that on
that time the Oletzko region was outside Prusia Kingdom and was part of the
Russian Empire, right?

My grandgrandfather, Davide Driesner (son of Daniel Driesner and Cristina
Felbelt) was born at Pullin Oletzko, but I dont can find information about
this litle village, to define if it was on Prusia Kingdom or into Russian
Empire, on 7 March 1898. Davide had the brothers and sisters: Daniel, Assav,
Adina, Marta and Eugenia.

They was married on Evangelische Kirche Czychen (Kr. Oletzko) on 14 June
1924 and emigrated from Hamburg to Porto Alegre, Brazil around 1925.

What I'm really looking for is to determine the nationality of them, finding
his original places etc, and then searching more about his fathers,
grandfathers and so on until find the fist Driesner family

Thank you very much for any help,

Jorge Driesner