[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surname help

AnnRosemaryK at aol.com AnnRosemaryK at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 18:23:08 PDT 2008

I am searching for the surnames of Lowin, I think it origins in germany was
in pomerania, although the name came from france as they may have been
huguenotte. The name may have changes to make it more german or polish. My Lowin
relatives lived in konigsberg east prussia. babetia kries sensburg and
insterburg. the name may have once been spelled Loudwin .In germany it was  written
Lowien,Louvin ,Lowin and so on. My grandmother was of this surname and I  am
trying to find more about her family. anyhekp on the name appriciated.  Ann

deal here.