[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kwiatkowski - Bluemke

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Aug 31 12:29:03 PDT 2008

Dave,

So far as I know it was.   I have a tendency to omit the umlaut when I
spell German names as it is a challenge to under the umlaut with an
English keyboard.   I also omit the umlaut because on our website we
have also eliminated all umlauts so that the searches for names is
consistent.   Unfortunately for those who are used to entering the
umlaut, they have to remember to omit it and add an e.

Gary