[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christian SZEZEPANSKI from Aleksandrow/Lukow

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Dec 14 06:57:20 PST 2008

Brigitte,

Assuming that the witness was a German, then you should be aware that
the word Szczepan is the Polish equivalent of the German name Stefan.
Since the Polish version of the name is somewhat loosely derived from
the German name, then you should be looking for Stefan, Stefen, Steffen,
or any other name with the beginning letters "Stef"

Gary Warner