[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Juliane Demm's marriages

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 20:10:09 PST 2008

Trust me, folks.? It is usually not this easy.

When I reported finding the marriage of Ludwig Stelter and Amalie Demm, an email or so ago, her birthplace was not given.
I thought that maybe records on her siblings would provide information.? They do.

The SGGEE master pedigree database shows that Amalie's sister Juliane married Diengott Wende.

The stpete marriage index for 1876-1879 says Diengott Wende married Juliane Musal.? And that Reinhold Musal married Juliane Dymm.
Both marriages are in Rozyszcze

I am not sure whether I would rather face a spelling test or a pronunciation test on that town.

Both marriages will be found on LDS film #2380026

MUSAL
1876 #44