[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WG: Otto FROEHLICH, Wegrow

Brigitte bne at brigitteneumann.com
Tue Dec 16 11:45:24 PST 2008

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ron Neuman [mailto:ron at neuman.ca]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 00:16
An: bne at brigitteneumann.com; ger-poland-volhynia
Betreff: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Otto FROEHLICH, Wegrow

I notice the reference to Wegrow.  Does anyone know if there are any
records available yet for the Wegrow Parish?  Or any written
histories of the parish (by pastors or others)?

I am embarking on a research project for my wife Karen's
family.  Their migration path was evidently from Wegrow parish in
Poland to Novograd Volynsk in Volhynia; and from there to the
Beausejour district of Manitoba.

The family names are Schewe, Krempin, Dahms and Harms.  I have
searched the St. Petersburg records with some success, but all clues
(including oral history) lead to Wegrow.....