[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alexandrowka - Alwine Müller b1875

Maria Mikolics mikolicsm at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 24 06:06:40 PST 2008

I've just received a copy of the death record for my great grandmother Alwine MÜLLER, which indicates she was born in 1875 in Alexandrowka, Wolhynien.

As far as I can tell there was a town of this name in at least a couple of districts - Dubno & Rowno. I'd be interested in tips from anyone on where I'd start to try and find my great grandmother's birth record. As far as I can tell there aren't any LDS films that would cover 1875.

Is there anyone else researching their family in this town?

Maria Mikolics
Western Australia

RESEARCHING:
HUNGARY (Csatka, Borzavár, Bakonybánk, Tápszentmiklós, Kecskemét, Nagykorös, Kerekegyháza, Kocsér) - Mikolics, Nyúl-Tóth, Karner, Major, Csonka, Nagy, Jakab, Borbe, Krucse, Marsa, Gál, Major, Florián, Koczek, Horváth
GERMANY/PRUSSIA (Bublitz, Drawehn, Grumsdorf, Illowo) - Zemke, Stremel, Bork, Miller/Müller
UKRAINE (Cheremoshne) - Miller/Müller, Stremel