[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rinas in St. Joseph, MI

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Thu Dec 25 10:44:05 PST 2008

 Marge, thank you for bringing that website to my attention.  I was
surprised to find my family (Leichnitz and Kleps, two very rare names) in
their database, collected apparently about 1991, but with no mention of the
source or credit given.  These families have no connection to Michigan or
Michiana so I am wondering how the information was collected.  I don't mind
but to make the information useful, the source should be provided.

Earl

Message: 1