[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help needed

Sue Eipert seipert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:40:54 PST 2008

Hello Howard,

I haven't seen the church records --I just have copy of my grandparents'
marriage certificate.  I also have a transcription of their marriage
record that was made in 1947 by the then-pastor of Zion Ev. (This
document still had the same address; I guess the church building hadn't
yet been sold).

Here is more information about the current church. There is an address
to contact about records. I haven't really pursued it.
http://archive.elca.org/archives/chicagochurches/zionohio.html

Please let me know if you learn anything

Susan Radtke Eipert
seipert2@