[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Beginning in Volhynia

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Feb 10 21:55:58 PST 2008

Becca,

The Julianna Karas (born 10 Jul 1880) that we have marrying a Samuel
Werner is the half great aunt of one of our members, and the half first
cousin once removed of another of our members.   Unfortunately neither
of our members shows any information for Samuel, other than his name.  I
will send you a separate email with their email addresses.

I assume that you have the Karas and Baum lines further back- our
records show the Baums back to 1788, and the Karas family back to 1802

Gary Warner
SGGEE