[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German settlers Cholm/Lublin area

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Mon Feb 11 09:54:43 PST 2008

Hello Gary,
indeed I should join the SGGEE, for I know that there is much more
information on my ancestors.
More than FELLER and Czajkowski. I know it from other members that shared
some information with me.

The FELLER and Czajkowski you mentioned is definitly my family !
I traced the FELLER back to 1600 in saxonia/Sachsen !!!
Im working on the CZAJKOWSKI (Andrej +Anna - parents of Konstanzia) line in
Lask area/Poland.

Even my WERNERs are found in Odessa library and SGGEE records (Eduard
Werner/Karoline Schielke). I found my "dead point" in Radom/Masow. in 1850.
Birth record of E.W. states his father Gottfried WERNER 53 years old and
mother Karoline Jacholke 42 years.
But I cannot find their origin !!!

Hannes WERNER
Reamgen - Germany