[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kuhl-Janke -kraushaar

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Feb 11 14:14:24 PST 2008

Verna,

We have all of these names in our data.

If you (or anyone on this list) have specific people that you seek, then
you need to say who they are, and provide enough information for the
many wise users of this list to assist you.

On the other hand, databases are what we collect with the help of our
many volunteers and members, so we are not inclined to give out all of
the data we have for anyone's surname collection.   We do, however,
provide unlimited data to members of SGGEE who are specifically related
to that data.

Gary Warner
SGGEE