[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Werner - Karras

Becca Rowley berrekah at byu.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:11:30 PST 2008

.Hi All,
Thanks for your wonderful information! It's refreshing to find some people
who know about my great-grandfather.
We have lots of information on the Karras and Baum lines (as I mentioned to
someone privately, my brother and some distant relatives are working
together on the Karras line).
I'm working (or trying to work) on our Werner line, my direct paternal line.
Our records stop at Samuel Werner (married to Julianna Karras). I don't have
any more information from him beyond the ship record. We've had that record
for a while, but it hasn't been very helpful so far.

It sounds like anyone else who has that line has it stopping there too. I am
going to attempt to track down some second/third cousins who might know
something about a family bible. My grandfather was the youngest son, so I
doubt he would have had the family bible. Maybe he would have had something,
though.

Thanks for all the responses! I feel very listened to!

Thanks again!
Becca

--
"The gifted never stop seeing the world for the first time... the great ones
are never forgotten..."