[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Beginning in Volhynia - Coincidences

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 11 16:43:52 PST 2008

Coincidentally:

A few days ago, Wilma posted a message about her Stege family who I
think also originally settled at Neche.  She then posted a copy of
the passenger ship record at
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/c/h/Wilma-Schultz/PHOTO/0076photo.html

If you go to that link, you will find that Gustav and Auguste Karasch
and two daughters were travelling on the same ship with them!

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca