[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ-Karolin Lucht-Lublin area

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Thu Feb 14 17:29:30 PST 2008

Hey Barbara,
you should also search for the names of the children and grand-children, or
other family members.
When people were resettled, there often were some "main"-people/head of
family, and other family members were registered together with this persons.

By the way: I saw your names recently in some other mailings-lists.

Hannes Werner
Germany