[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Baer/Beyer Family

PGYOSH at aol.com PGYOSH at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 14:38:35 PST 2008

I am looking for the parents of my grandmother, Louisa Elizabeth Beyer
(Baer). She was born in Russian Poland on April 11, 1879, my aunt thought in
Teodorowo. She had an older sister named Ottilia. Her husband, Gustav Guenther
(born August 25, 1867 in Teresewo), his siblings and parents (Christoph Guenther
and Wilhelmine Leske) are in the SGGEE database, and I have added her and our
 family. One of Wilhelmine's father's (Michael Leske) wives  (Rosine
Lochstaedt) was also married to a Martin Beyer so it could be that  family. Gustav and
Louisa married November 11, 1895 in Poland and  immigrated to the United
States in 1899 (Gustav) and 1900 (Louisa).  Thanks.

Phyllis Yoshida

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)