[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] We've hit the 600 mark!

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Feb 23 06:21:44 PST 2008

For the first few years our mailing list grew very rapidly.  For the
last 2, the growth has been very slow.  However, over the past few
days we have rolled over the 600 subscriber mark!

Thank you to all for your input and willingness to share on this
list.  When I first took on the project, I was concerned about
possible squabbles and other issues that can make things less than
pleasant.  However, none of those issues have occurred so I also
thank you for your kindness and toleration.  If any of you are
newbies, too shy to make a posting, give it a try.  You never know
what interesting tidbits might come up about your search.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html