[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] We've hit the 600 mark!

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Sat Feb 23 11:04:28 PST 2008

Jerry,

You do a wonderful job with this list. A good day is a day when I check my
email and I find activity on this list.

I appreciate all the volunteer hours you spend on this as well as all the
many other things you do for SGGEE. To anyone on this list that is not a
member of SGGEE, I encourage you to join. It's a bargain for the benefits!

Joyce Welke Guasch
Henderson, NV USA
formerly Rainier, OR USA
Researching Welke, Zimmerman,
Jesse, Gurke, Ratz, Lentz, Pirsch, Arndt
of East Poland