[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Arndt/Schmidt

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Sun Feb 24 13:05:12 PST 2008

Lois,
The Arndt in my family was married to a Zimmerman. Her name was Anne Louise.
On her marriage certificate to Martin Zimmerman in 1907 in Portland, Oregon,
USA, she says she was born in Polen. Her death certificate has no parents
names and says born in Germany, March 16, 1885. A descendent of Martin and
Anne, who has supplied me with many pictures and much information, told me
she'd like to know more about her grandmother as well as her grandfather. My
eyes are always open, but there is very little to go on.

There are Arndts and Schmidts in the SGGEE database. I'm assuming that
you've looked there, if you are a member.

Joyce Welke Guasch
Henderson, NV USA
formerly Rainier, OR USA
Researching Welke, Zimmerman,
Jesse, Gurke, Ratz, Lentz, Pirsch, Arndt
of East Poland