[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family History Center

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:45:10 PST 2008

Yes, It is possible to order Lutheran Records &/or Catholic Records via the
FHC/ LDS. I've successfully accomplished this via the LDS website & have
obtained microfilm records for my ancestors via the Lutheran Plock Archives,
(where my ancestors were from exterior placenames, but located in the Plock
Parish Records, as these were placed in the major city for keeping). I've
obtained microfilm rec's of the RC Rec's from the same area, as well as, in
the areas of my ancestors migration from Warin, Wuerttemberg, Germany...
Rachael in Canada.