[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Finding place of death on LDS films

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Tue Feb 26 20:35:31 PST 2008

Hello Sandra:
Are you looking at the film itself, or are you looking at the Odessa Film
Library on the internet?
The listing on the internet, as you say  shows:  Stetler, Martin (death
date) 27 June 1881. No place of death shown. After the film number it states
- Age 71, Husband of Marriane (Richert) Born in Janowka, Petrikau. I would
infer that the birthplace refers to Martin. In the film listing for that
film, it shows that section to refer to Heimthal.  The only way to check the
internet listing would be to look at the film itself.

Nelson Itterman