[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation request

Cornelia Warner fenenga at connpoint.net
Sun Jan 6 12:55:13 PST 2008

along with this list, I am also on the Wagner list, and someone has posted a
link to their scans of a family bible and some other things included. I was
able to tell them a little of the vital records from the bible, what the
names of the children were, clarify the months given, and translate a small
amount of a paragraph written after the children's births, but if someone
could look at the records and finish the translation of them, I know they'd
appreciate it.

it is a large pdf file, with the cover of the bible, frontispiece, several
pages that are printed in old script, but don't appear to be scripture, two
lithographs, one of Martin Luther, one of Jesus Christ, a handful of carte
de visite's and tintypes, the vital records, and a handful of family papers
and a political cartoon at the end. 21 pages long. the vital records are on
page 15.

you can see the request and my attempts at transcription by going to

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wagner/2808/mb.ashx

and the pdf is here.

http://www.jimvajda.com/genealogy/Wagner_Family_Bible.pdf

thanks for helping. I have no connections, just want to help when I can.