[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FN Schiefer @ Kathrinowka/Katerinowka near Shitomir / Wolhynia & Dressler @ Sadki / Wolhynia & Lomza / Poland

paladin.of.avalon at web.de paladin.of.avalon at web.de
Mon Jan 7 02:05:34 PST 2008

Hello,

i am new here. My family-research took me to the areas of East-Poland and Wolhynia. And with this posting i hope, that someone can help me to move on with my research.

My Grandma ist

Luise Schiefer born in Grötsch / Neumark

her parents are:

1. Andreas Schiefer, * 16.Jun.1889 in Katerinowka or Kathrinowka near Shitomir/Wolhynia

 missing in WW2 Feb./1945

2. Mathilde Dressler, * 03.Feb.1890 in Sadki near Shitomir/Wolhynia

 + 21.Aug.1974

both married in Shitomir 10.Oct.1912 ( i have copy of Document ).

Parents of 1. Andreas Schiefer are:

3. Albrecht or Albert Schiefer, no more Information

4. Henriette Pohl, no more Information and not sure with person, because only told by Grandma.

Parents of 2. Mathilde Dressler are:

5. Friedrich Dressler, * maybe 1864 in Lomza / Poland ( no more Information and Documents )

6. Dorothea Mechling or Muegling or Meglin, * maybe 1868 in Lomza / Poland ( no more Information and Documents )

I have not much information about Schiefer, and could not find more in the net.

About Dressler i found in Odessa following informations of confirmed and unconfirmed relatives to 2. Mathilde Dressler:

A3342EWZ50- B019 2920
Dressler, Dorothea 1868 Lomscha geb. Muegling
Dressler, Erdmine 15 Mar 1931 Sadki
Dressler, Friedrich 1864 Lomscha
Dressler, Lydia 25 Dec 1902 Neuborn
Dressler, Rudolf 25 Mar 1901 Sadki
Dressler, Waldemar 9 Aug 1932 Sadki

A3342EWZ50-A018 2586
Aue, Adele 4 Mar 1899 Sadki geb. Dressler
Aue, Ferdinand 1909 Neuborn
Dressler, Dorothea 1868 Poland geb. Meglin
Dressler, Friedrich 1864 Poland

A3342EWZ50-B019 2950
Dressler, Johann 25 Mar 1901 Sadki
Dressler, Lydia 6 Dec 1906 Berssowka geb. Mauer
Dressler, Rudolf 20 Feb 1929 Sadki

My questions:

Someone has informations to this persons ?

Someone has birth or death records of Lomza or Shitomir ?

Archive in Koblenz / Germany was negativ.

I try soon Archive in Berlin, but persons in EWZ-lists are not directly my relatives, and i am not nearest relative.

Greetings

M.Waschulewski

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage
kostenlos testen. *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220]