[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of Freitagsheim near Miloslaw inthe Posen province of Wreschen

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Mon Jan 7 19:50:18 PST 2008

Hi Larry:
A 1912 Gazetteer has Freitagsheim as a Dorf(village) and Ritter Gut in the
Kreis Hohensalza, formerly Pieranie , a Ritter Gut.
 And a 2006 Gazetteer lists one Freitagsheim as Bialepiontkowo(Kr. Wreschen)
and a second one, as a village in Kreis Hohensalza which had 324 inhabitants
in 1905 and was also known as Pieranie.
The more sources available, the greater the possibility of variants, it
would seem.
Howard Krushel