[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LIEDKE/RAU/TETZLAFF

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 06:07:37 PST 2008

June,

If the family was at Terespol near Rowno per my other correspondence
with you, they would have been there very few years.  With Ida being
born in West Prussia in 1878 and the migration to the States in 1882,
they only stayed 3 years or so in Volhynia.

It appears that Otto and Mary may have been born in Volhynia but
there is no record of that.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca