[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radomske family

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 18:00:11 PST 2008

In 2002, Cal posted the following on this forum:

I have traced my family "Radomske" from Canada to USA to Ortakioi
[Horia] ,Dobrudscha,Romania to Sarata, Tarutino in  Bessarabia . It
seems that the spelling has many variations. It is believed that the
family origanally came from "Radom" or the area around Radom, to Baden
Germany, to Bessarabia and the to Romania leaving ther in 1902. Can
anyone out there shed more light on my family?  Thank you,   Calvin
Lloyd Radomske

The Ortakioi [Horia] , Dobrudscha, Romania location he refers to probably
comes from his research as a result of this reply he received on the
Rootsweb forum
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/TheShipsList/2002-10/1036107624 which
lists place of origin of Rumanian and Oltakio.

Also, as Jerry Frank's reply to you on the Poland Genealogy Forum
http://genforum.genealogy.com/poland/messages/42307.html states, we do have
some of the Forestburg Family in the SGGEE pedigree database.

John F. Rauchert, Calgary, Alberta