[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Klein

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Fri Jan 18 16:21:25 PST 2008

Hello:
There was an Eduard Klein born in Wiktorowka, Volhynia on 26 Nov 1879, and
an Eduard Klein born on 12 Apr 1879 in Mariandorf , Volhynia. Which place
would be close to Rowno, Volhynia? Reason for the question is that  an
Eduard Klein sailed from Hamburg, Germany on 16 May 1900 and arrived in
Boulogne, New York who listed his residence as Rowno, Russia.
Nelson