[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Luth. parish records of Wegrow/Wengrow?

duesterhoeft at gmx.de duesterhoeft at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 01:37:36 PST 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:26:27 +0100
> Von: "Hannes Werner" <Hannes.Werner at online.de>

> ... why do you think that luth. records of Wegrow are missed or destroyed?
> Records of ev-augsb. parish of Wegrow are available at states archive in
> Siedlce. They are incomplete but available.

Well, they are missing according to http://sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland
and I can't find them in the PRADZIAD database.

There are records from the affiliated parish in Sadoles, but I was told by the person running platkowniza-sadoles.de, that they had their own book which didn't include Julin and Chmielew.

Did I miss something?
Regards,
Stefan