[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Luth. parish records of Wegrow/Wengrow?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 21 05:14:38 PST 2008

I have a personal interest in Wegrow as that is where my Gartz
ancestors lived.  I have written to the Sadoles Archive and they
advise that they have no Wegrow records.

Hannes - It would be helpful for you to check on this personally.  I
know that personal visits from people who know the history and
locations sometimes results in information that archivists have not
been able to find.

If anyone finds anything, please post your information to this list
so that we can all benefit from it.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca