[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Platkownica, Poland

Samantha snorth5 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 08:34:10 PST 2008

I'm researching ancestors in the German/Lutheran settlement of Mazowieckie Province, primarily the villages of Platkownica, Sadoles, Sadowne, Zajezierze, Ociete, Korytnica and Sojkowek.

My grandfather, Henryk GUTGLIK, b. Feb. 1857, Zajezierze, d. 5 SEP 1920, Platkownica, married my grandmother, Wilhelmina DITTMANN, b. 2 Dec 1875, Zajezierze, d. 6 Oct 1970, Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie Province. They were married in 1893.

After my grandfathers death, my grandmother married Henryk TSHENSE (CZENSE), b. 1865, Sojkowek, d. 1947, Slupsk. They were married 16 Oct 1921, Platkownica.

g-grandparents: Jan GUTGLIK married Karolina HINTZ.
gg-grandparents: Frederyk GUTGLIK married Anna BLECH.

g-grandparents: Michal DITTMAN, married Krystyna LEISZNER/LEISHNER.

Other surnames that I'm researching in this area: EWALD, FRANK, JABS, KOPP, KREBS, MINKE, NEUMANN, PATZER, RADKE, SHULZ, SPITZMACHER, WOLF and others.

I would like to hear from anyone who thinks they have a connection to any of these names or this area. I have maps giving the names of people and showing where they lived, pictures and BMD information, etc.

Samantha