[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Sadoles- Platkownica, Poland

Sig Matt sigmatt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 11:37:12 PST 2008

Stefan, and all others,

The Siedlce Archive has acknowledged that they have records of the Evangelical-Augsburg Parish of
Sadoles-Platkownica for the years 1845 - 48, 1850 - 52, 1854 - 56, 1872 - 73, 1877, 1900 -01.
I have recently wired funds to them to search the Matt family name.

Additionally the LDS Family History Center has film #0811254 FHC
that, according to it's tittle, contains the record of the Evangelical-Augsburg Parish of Sadoles-Platkownica
for the years 1832 -78, 1900 - 01. The writing is in the Polish language.

In my first session I found that the film starts with the year 1845 .
Some of the familiar names on the film are:
Bejer, Gotschalk, Hintz, Jabs, Jeske, Kopp, Mylke, Neumann, Rystau, Sommerfeld, Strauch.
I plan to thoroughly search the film however, I am currently tied up with other pressing issues. So it
will likely be some time before I can report back.

Happy hunting to all

Sig Matt
sigmatt at sbcglobal.net