[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kleiin Volhynia

Roger Kroshinsky blusky33 at charter.net
Thu Jan 24 09:15:02 PST 2008

Steve,  After sending the previous message, I remembered I had some
pertinant info concerning the Berrien Co. Records Dept.  After a bit of
searching, the following is what I have.  I hope this helps you and maybe
others that have research in this area.
"The Berrien Co. Genealogy Dept. at 5054 St. Joseph Ave. Stevensville,  MI.
is open for genealogy research on Mondays 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and Fridays
12:30 PM to 4:30 PM.  This is for walk-in service only.  Birth records are
available from 1867-1891.  To obtain a birth record after that date, a copy
of the death certificate must be obtained and presented (if they did not
pass away in Berrien Co.)  Death records are available from 1867 to the
present.  Mail requests should be sent to:  Berrien Co. Administration
Center - 701 Main St. - St Joseph, MI. 49085.  Phone # 269-983-7111
ext-8233.  Fax #269-982-8667.  Web. www.berriencounty.org".

I have other info on these records if you are interested but will not
include them here as they are a bit lengthy.

Regards, R. Kroshinsky