[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Klein, Volhynia, Menzer

Albert Muth albertmuth at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 14:42:04 PST 2008

The marriage of Christian Menzer (Mincer, in the record) and Marianne
Karoline Berger took place 31 Aug 1862 at Pabianice
(FHL film #0714496, 1862 #49).  Chiristian was 24 years old, born at
Starowa Góra, son of Martin and Rosine (Appenzeller).
MKB was also 24, born at L~aznowska Wola, daughter of Jakob and
Karoline (Krause).

Pabianice is about 7 miles SW of Lodz (2nd largest city in Poland
today).

I have a wee bit more info, two siblings of Christian who married.
Most of this information came after SGGEE001r8 (this is a
source in the SGGEE pedigree database, for members only).  The new
information will be in SGGEE001r9, early this summer, or whenever
I get around to working on it.

Al Muth
Livonia, MI